COVID-19: TESTING: We offer rapid COVID-19 testing. You must schedule your COVID test before arriving. No walk-ins accepted. Results are provided in 15 minutes or less after the test.
Infusion Therapy &
IV Vitamin Therapy
Private Infusion Suites for All Patients
Prescription Infusion Treatments for All Types of Autoimmune Disorders
IV Vitamin & Hydration Therapy
IV VITAMIN THERAPY
Infusion Therapy Services for a Fraction of the Cost
Intravenous medications and nutrition are often necessary for the treatment of many chronic and severe conditions, including arthritis, cancer, Crohn’s disease, multiple sclerosis, and osteoporosis. Our highly qualified clinical team can administer these medications in our private infusion suites for a fraction of the cost of hospital-owned infusion centers, emergency room visits, and urgent care centers.
- Autoimmune Disorders (Biologics, Monoclonal Antibodies, Immunotherapy)
- Antibiotic and Antifungal Therapy (Infectious Disease)
- Hydration and Electrolyte Replacement
- Injections of all Types (Vitamin B12, Vaccinations and more)
- Hormonal Injections
- Phlebotomy Exchange
- Central Line Care (Dressing Changes, Heparin Flush, Access)
IV Vitamin and Hydration
- Private IV Vitamin Therapy Suites
- Numerous IV Vitamin & Hydration Treatments
- Improve Health and Boost Energy
- Most effective way to deliver hydration and micronutrients directly to your body
- Improve Overall Health
- Treat Migranies and other inflammatory issues
- Improve mental focus and overall energy
Onsite Laboratory Services
- Flu Test
- Strep Test
- Covid-19 Test
- Drug Screening
- Chemistry Panel (Chem 8)
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
Savings Over Similar Services
Private Infusion Suites
Years of Combined Experience
On Site Dedicated Physician For All Visits
InfuseAble Care offers a variety of different medical services that complement each other and can often provide for a one stop shop for the outpatient care delivery model. Our model is unique: we ensure a dedicated physician is on site for all infusion therapy appointments.
In addition, our certified medical lab allows for onsite resulting of many laboratory blood tests that would typically be sent out to a third party for results. This saves time and money, and ensures that patients get their results when they need them.
Get answers to our most frequently asked questions.
View our policies for visits during the Covid pandemic.
Why InfuseAble Care
Because we focus on providing affordable high quality services to both patients and providers.