InfuseAble Care is dedicated to keeping all employees, patients, and caregivers safe during the Covid-19 pandemic. At InfuseAble Care, masks are required and everyone that enters the facility will be screened and scanned for a temperature.
All recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) will be followed consistently.
Your Safety is Our Biggest Concern. Here Are Some of the Ways We Are Keeping You Safe!
- Private Suites.
- Universal masking at all times.
- Increased hand-washing and sanitizing stations
- Screening upon entry for temp and exposure.
- Disinfecting all patient care areas, devices, equipment and recliners/furniture prior to and after each patient use.
- Regularly scheduled disinfecting of frequently used areas and surfaces, such as doors, counter tops, bathrooms, phones, etc.
- Enhanced after hours cleaning and disinfecting
- Reschedule any patients with symptoms on screening or if they have been directly exposed within the last 14 days.
- Education to patients and employees.
As always, please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your visit more comfortable.